OFFICE ACOUSTIC TILES
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill in the contact form below and our customer service team will get back to you.
- absorbing overheads
- reducing reverberations
- acoustic alternative to normal tiles
- superior sound absorption
“Ecophon material offers you superior sound absorption tiles”
Office Acoustic Tiles. Absorbing overhead ceiling systems providing an excellent opportunity for reducing reverberation in an office environment, as sound that travels over screened areas is most commonly reflected off ceilings.
We can offer Ecophon for ceiling products, as their specially engineered materials not only offer superior sound absorption properties, but also come in a range of attractive finishes.
This range of ceiling is installed in a suspended grid system, creating a ceiling with a smooth appearance. With a high absorption co effecient, and stylish understated design, these tiles offer an acoustically effective alternative to regular ceiling tiles.
- walls and windows
- noise masking systems
Please let us help you with our expertise in acoustic management that we have developed which is a unique and simple system that offers accurate acoustic “scoring” of office environments quickly and easily assessing the reverberation time of every space. A design solution is then produced that will allow the creation of acoustically efficient and therefore productive working spaces
A full range including
- screens with acoustic foam and fabrics for effective noise control
- wall art with acoustic absorption combining attractive design for the office with acoustics
- acoustic blinds in a wide range of weaves colours and finishes
- moveable screens so that you can place them wherever you need to.
- storage fitted with fabric covered acoustic foam
- absorbing overhead acoustic ceiling tiles
- carpet surfaces with narrow deep pores that effectively absorb sound, allowing acoustic energy to enter the pile of the carpet before being reduced throught the effects of friction reducing inter floor noise effectively.
Please contact one of our friendly customer service team who can either send you further literature or arrange for a professional “acoustic specialist” to visit you for a free no obligation acoustic report on 020 8313 3344 or just fill in the enquiry form below