OFFICE ACOUSTIC ROOM DIVIDER
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill in the contact form below and our customer service team will get back to you.
- the silent screen
- various shapes and sizes
- sound absorbent material
- various designs and colours
“the most beautiful way to reduce noise fabulous hanging airflakes and leaves in wonderful colours”
Walls and Windows Acoustic Dividers
office acoustic room divider
The Silent Screen. Dividers are no longer just barriers between workers. Room dividers can be an artistic experience in their own right.
Featuring a wide range of shapes and finishes, room dividers have never looked so good. Choose from a range of hexagonal patterns created by some of Sweden’s most respected designers.
And the beauty is far from being skin deep. Not only are the materials sound absorben, the hanging structure and configuration of the shapes provides sound absorption through mechanical means, adding to the reverberation control that belies the apparent openness and artistic merits of the product.
Airflake – this modular system is made from moulded fibre felt and comes in a variety of designs and colours, which can be freely combined to create the divider.
- walls and windows
- noise masking systems
Please let us hlep you with our experience in acoustic management that has been developed which is a unique and simple system that offers accurate acoustic “scoring” of office environments quickly and easily assessing the reverberatin time of every space. A design solution is then produced that will allow the creation of acoustically efficient and therefore productive working spaces.
A full range including
- screens with acoustic foam and fabrics for effective noise control
- wall art with acoustic absorption combining attractive design for the office with acoustics
- acoustic blinds in a wide range of weaves colours and finishes
- moveable screens so that you can place sound absorption whereever you need it
- storage fitted with fabric covered acoustic foam
- absoring overhead acoustic ceiling tiles
- carpet surfaces with narrow deep pores that effectively absorb sound, allowing acoustic energy to enter the pile of the carpet before being reduced through the effects of friction reducing inter floor noise effectively.
Please contact one of our friendly customer service team who can either send you further literature or arrange for a professional “acoustic specialist” to visit you for a free no obligation acoustic report on 020 8313 3344 or fill in our enquiry form below.