OFFICE ACOUSTIC CEILING BAFFLES
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill in the contact form below and our customer service team will get back to you.
- suspended panels
- absorbing overheads
- free hanging acoustic ceiling
- where wall to wall ceiling is not possible
“noise travels through the air so by installing ceiling baffles this will reduce the sound within a room excellently”
Absorbing overhead office acoustic ceiling baffles.
This is a horizontal element with painted edges which gives this effective sound absorber a very clean, minimalist appearance.
- walls and windows
- noise masking systems
Please let us help you with our expertise in acoustic management that we have developed which is a unique and simple system that offers accurate acoustic “scoring” of office environments quickly and easiliy assessing the reverberation time of every space. A design solution is then produced that will allow the creation of acoustically efficient and therefore productive working spaces.
A full range including
- screens with acoustic foam and fabrics for effective noise control
- wall art with acoustic absorption combining attractive design for the office with acoustics
- acoustic blinds in a wide range of weaves colours and finishes
- moveable screens so that you can place sound absorption wherever you need it.
- absorbing overhead acoustic ceiling tiles
- carpet surfaces with narrow deep pores that effectively absorb sound, allowing acoustic energy to enter the pile of the carpet before being reduced through the effects of friction reducing inter floor noise effectively.
Please contact one of our friendly customer services team who can either send you further literature or arrange for a professional “acoustic specialist” to visit you for a free no obligation acoustic report on 020 8313 3344 or fill in our enquiry form below.