Extra Thick Acoustic Screen
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
Please fill in the contact form below and our customer service team will get back to you.
- moveable screens
- privacy on the move
- flexible system
- instant acoustics
“thick and robust acoustics foam choose from straight or curve screens”
Extra Thick Robus 45mm anodised aluminium frame which you can choose from curved as well as straight screens.
This extra thick acoustic screen range are so strong that they are able to provide extra strong acoustic blocking.
For maximium acoustic performance using both blocking and absorption combined is recommended.
Higher acoustic specifications are available dependent on your requirements.
We also can provide Acoustics for
- walls and windows
- noise masking systems
Please let us help you with our e xpertise in acoustic management that we have developed which is a unique and simple system that offers accurate acoustic “scoring” of office environments quickly and easily assessing the reverberation time of every space. A design solution is then produced that will allow the creation of acoustically efficient and therefore productive working spaces.
A full range including
- screens with acoustic foam and fabrics for effective noise control
- wall art with acoustic absorption combing attractive design for the office with acoustics
- acoustic blinds in a wide range of weaves colours and finishes
- moveable screens that you can place sound absorption wherever you need it
- storage fitted with fabric covered acoustic foam
- absorbing overhead acoustic ceiling tiles
- carpet services with narrow deep pores that effectively absorb sound, allowing acoustic energy to enter the pile of the carpet before being reduced through the effects of friction reducing inter floor noise effectively.
Please contact one of our friendly customer service team who can either send you further literature or arrange for a professional “acoustic specialist” to visit you for a free no obligation acoustic report on 020 8313 3344
or fill in our enquiry form below.